Future update idea for solo/opensolo i had.

Reaction score
So some of us are still doing the old fashion thing and flying our drone guts around and not lucky enough to have a rover version of the 3dr solo... I take great care when I'm flying my drone around to steer clear of anything potentially dangerous I could fall on. Neighborhood houses and such. I try to take the path of least resistance going on my flights as ive had a motor brownout in flight I know what a 4 lb drone looks like falling from the sky. It's gonna break anything it hits. I guess I can call myself fortunate in a way that mine hit water. In former versions rewind took care returning the path you came vs shortest distance return on rtm rth. I think rewind has been taken out thought. I know obstacle avoidance can be added to solo. Maybe a way via software using the maps already saved obstacle recognition. Say it avoids anything it thinks is house shape on the map when it is returning and then continues on shortest path. . Something of that nature. It can override yaw contols to save battery life but can it watch out for falling on top of houses no.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo