FOV goggles for Solo

Reaction score
Any suggestion to know what is the best FOV googles in the marketing compatible with Solo.... So far are many options but it needs extra attachments in order to be working properly....
Are there something more simple to be linked to Solo?

I believe the Fat Shark Dominator HD line has HDMI inputs, but they're rather pricey. Maybe 3DR could build a Google Cardboard mode into the Solo app :D. That could actually be pretty cool!

Reactions: gkeys
I'd love to see solo support Samsung gear VR or oculus myself, but for now I've seen quite a few using headplays new setup and it looks nice. I know some guys on here were talking about them a while back.

I'd rather use a monitor or tablet like we are already myself, I have a fatshark setup on my p2 and it's more annoying than anything, that's just me though. I'd still try vr goggles aside from those ill wait though. I'm not confident enough in either of my quads to not be able to see them is the main reason, especially with my GPS issues latley with solo.

Reactions: Maddog
Yea, I haven't found FPV goggles as usable as I would have thought, and with Solo's use of the tablet/phone for initiating smartshots and other inputs, flying with goggles would strike me as inefficient - having to constantly lift up the goggles to interact with the tablet or phone.

Reactions: Maddog
Yea, I haven't found FPV goggles as usable as I would have thought, and with Solo's use of the tablet/phone for initiating smartshots and other inputs, flying with goggles would strike me as inefficient - having to constantly lift up the goggles to interact with the tablet or phone.
I think using the goggles is only to avoid sun light directly to the tablet or phone screen ... My question is : how the view is in terms of quality and resolution, any distortion, setting up... Do need extra cables, battery or extra antenna...?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela