Flytippers 0 Steve 1

Reaction score
Flying on the farm today and a guy drove straight past me, nice and steady like. Glanced over and nodded, then continued to drive down my driveway to the bottom of my farm. (1/2 mile from me) Of course as I was already flying the solo I followed him at 120 feet.
He stopped and started to unload his boot of rubbish. I dropped down to 65 feet. At this point he must of heard me as he looked up. I was hovering nicely watching him. He looked around then proceed to put everything back in his car then started to drive towards me.

I followed him to my location.

He got out of the car and said

"Ok I'm intrigued, is that a drone with s camera?"

"Yep" I replied.

"How good is the camera?" He nervously asked me.

"Only 4K, why did I see you empty your boot behind that tree and did I also capture it all on camera? Then did you see me and put it all back in?"

"Ermmm, yes really sorry pal you won't be reporting me will you?"

"No and don't call me pal either. I'm going to follow you home then get the tractor out and I think a bit of muck spreading is in order, what do you think?"

He just looked at me with wide open eyes [emoji102] and replied "seriously"

"Yep, now (go forth and multiply) and don't ever come back because I have your number plate and full 4K evidence of the deed, just go to the local dumpit site it's free to dump hard core and it's open until 7pm!"

He got in his car and drove off.

I called the police and told them
I had flytippers and here is the number plate and description of the guy, I was stood next to him so it was a fantastic description I went back to the orbit I took while he was stood me and recalled it perfectly back to the police receptionist and then told her I had full 4K footage.
When they got back to me 45 minutes ago (the deed was undertaken at 2:45pm today so pretty good for our police service) for the footage they said they had beat him home.

(Edit
His car was empty and they are suspecting him of dumping it elsewhere they are apparently asking for the dumpit site surveillance to see if he dropped it there and if not they will use my footage to prove he dumped it somewhere else)

Solo strikes again.

Yeah....!

I will add the footage when it's released as they are using it as evidence.

To be continued..........

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc