Flying the Milwaukee Art Museum

Reaction score
I was visiting the Milwaukee area and had my Solo with me. It was an unseasonably warm day and a good one for flying. Solo mounted with my modified hero 4 black with Peau 3.97mm lens.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: PdxSteve
If you're looking for comments, you could shorten that to about 30 seconds. You're basically showing the same thing from almost the same angle over and over.
You might speed up the "action" to create more interest.

Cool looking building-thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I know! I'm a noob when it comes to video and I need more discipline on that but sometimes find it hard to do just that. I have no problem culling and editing when it comes to photography but for some reason, I find it harder with video. So long as I keep learning and trying . . .

Reactions: Maddog
Yeah, I know! I'm a noob when it comes to video and I need more discipline on that but sometimes find it hard to do just that. I have no problem culling and editing when it comes to photography but for some reason, I find it harder with video. So long as I keep learning and trying . . .
Me too- I always want to keep everything.

"Hey, if I shot it, you want to see it all right?"

Reactions: Bob I.
Right now, I'm still in awe of drone footage, gopro sharpness/4K and the thrill of getting awesome perspectives. Once I'm more comfortable, I can move toward story telling! But here, I feel I can post anything (OK, nothing 10 minutes long) and get some feedback.

Reactions: Maddog
Right now, I'm still in awe of drone footage, gopro sharpness/4K and the thrill of getting awesome perspectives. Once I'm more comfortable, I can move toward story telling! But here, I feel I can post anything (OK, nothing 10 minutes long) and get some feedback.
You bet! We're here to hep!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela