Flite Fest South 2017 with the Solo

I think if that event was held in Texas or Louisiana they'd attract more people. I checked and they have South in Florida, West in California and East in Ohio. All too far from Texas and surrounding states.

Last edited:
Reactions: hardhat068
I think if that event in Texas or Louisiana they'd attract more people. I checked and they have South in Florida, West in California and East in Ohio. All too far from Texas and surrounding states.
Texas? You sure they wouldn't just call that "target" shooting? Someone actually said that about drone delivery service in Texas "Target shooting with instant prizes!".

Mind you, PDX could capitalize on that with "weed delivery by drone". Get high by high flying drone service.... Man, these taglines practically write themselves...

Reactions: Solo Keith
I was kicking myself on the drive home.

I was manually panning from West to East and East to West to capture the airfields and the crowd. That would have been a perfect Cable Cam, but I didn't think of it until the drive homel

Hardhat,

Good video, but a little long. This forum prefers very short video's less than two minutes, which could of easily been done. All the members still here from the beginning would certainly agree.

To all: Saturation of airplanes is minimal as in BIG sky, little airplane, and is generally a needle in a hay stack.

After flying for decades with thousands of flights at highly saturated RC airfields, I've only had one coalition.

I'm sad and disappointed I missed this event so close to home. I'll certainly be there next year.

Texas? You sure they wouldn't just call that "target" shooting? Someone actually said that about drone delivery service in Texas "Target shooting with instant prizes!".

Mind you, PDX could capitalize on that with "weed delivery by drone". Get high by high flying drone service.... Man, these taglines practically write themselves...
For the past two years, multiGP organized race event with kite festival. Both events draw a decent size of racers and watchers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela