Flight logs

Reaction score
I've had my Solo for about 5 days now with gimbal/Hero4 Black and love it. I apologize if this is covered somewhere, I've been searching for info and have not found any yet.

From what I understand, the Solo's Controller is logging everything the Solo is doing, which is what gets sent back to 3DR in crash reports, etc.

Is there a way to manually retrieve these logs? My goal is to output data to google maps, kind of the opposite of what Tower does (I haven't used Tower yet). Instead of planning a route, it will show the route you just flew or whatever so you can visualize it and analyze it.

If there is something that already does that visualization, please point me to it. I am a web developer and have used Google Maps API quite extensively and created a lot of complex custom projects with it. I use PHP, which I could use to parse the data/log files to extract the necessary gps data from them. I assume there is a ton more data than just gps in there...if there is any sort of documentation to the format of the Solo Logs that would be quite helpful as well unless it's an open source format like xml/json, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc