First Video

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Suggestions welcome!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: overdriver999
Looks good. One suggestion - set your GoPro's field of view to medium. It'll help keep the props out of frame.

Reactions: xman4242
Looks good. One suggestion - set your GoPro's field of view to medium. It'll help keep the props out of frame.
Thanks! Any other ideas to keep the props out of the frame? It was already set to medium. Also, does anyone have any ideas for a good mobile video editor? My computer is very very slow. For this I used filmorama go.

I would also suggest pointing the camera down a little more. For most AP shots your subject is the ground. You waste almost half the frame showing the sky (and props). Don't get me wrong, showing some horizon is helpful for perspective, just not so much.

Color corrected it. Anyone know how to get rid of the small bar at the bottom? I tried to crop (that and the props) but the little bar just got bigger so I left it.

What do you guys think? Suggestions welcome!
Looks good ,and dude I just made my first video using that exact same music a few days ago!,.i recognized it right away..good choice...I haven't posted mine yet but will soon.

Color corrected it. Anyone know how to get rid of the small bar at the bottom? I tried to crop (that and the props) but the little bar just got bigger so I left it.
What Gopro and Firmware? Corrected was much better but I don't know what the bottom bar is all about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc