Firmware updates

Reaction score
Hi their was wanting some help to to know what updates I should do in solex ,I’m using my solo and gimble and everything is stock thanks kindly

Not sure, But in the last update, The update checks to see if you Cubed or not, & only list corresponding updates & files.
You still should see files for New leg ext. & the Here GPS.
Someone will chime in soon to elaborate more.....

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Thanks for your reply,in the updates it can get a little tricky ,it is nice to have the updates available to get the most out of the solo but at the same time I don’t want to install updates that don’t pertain to my solo ,in my case I have the stock solo no green cube or open solo just plain old solo but I do want the latest firmware [emoji41]

Thanks for your reply,in the updates it can get a little tricky ,it is nice to have the updates available to get the most out of the solo but at the same time I don’t want to install updates that don’t pertain to my solo ,in my case I have the stock solo no green cube or open solo just plain old solo but I do want the latest firmware [emoji41]
Follow instructions from link below and they will direct you to everything you need:
GitHub - OpenSolo/documentation: A temporary place to store documentation. It's location will probably change once we setup a proper wiki.

I just ordered a new Solo from B&H...it's due to arrive next week. I'm an engineer, so decent with technology, but totally new to the drone world, so I plan to keep it "stock" until I become more familiar with all the upgrades/enhancements...of which there seems to be many. However, once it arrives, I will want to update to the latest firmware, so I'm anxious to hear more responses on how to do it. BTW...this is my 1st post, so hello to you all!

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Welcome allen_993 to the solo community,it is truly a fun filled drone with a ton of potential,it is surrounded with great folks that continue to improve its future ! You will have fun [emoji41]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421