Few shots with Fuji and Sony mounted on Solo

Reaction score
Broken Bay & Hardy's Bay on the Central Coast

Fuji X100T :
- taken at Sunset but it was already bit dark and the sun hidden behind thick clouds

_DSF5254.jpg _DSF5231.jpg

Sony RX100M3 :
- the day before I went out with Sony, but at the moment can't get the intervalometer app to take raw shots, only jpegs - not a good dynamic range

DSC02286.jpg

Reactions: Glassnpowder98
here is picture how it's mounted :
Flying with Sony RX100M3, shutter release anyone ?

it's the original gopro mount, removed the gopro frame and replaced with adapter for compact camera (with tripod thread) like this one :
Micro HD Mount for GoPro Accessories | Sealife Cameras
[$3.99] JUSTONE 1/4" Camera Tripod Mount Adapter for Gopro Series and Others

it's bit wobbly because my cameras are heavier than gopro, just a temporary solution until I find more solid mount that gives me 10-20 deg tilt for landscape pictures, in the meantime I have to use shutter speed of at least 1/500 to avoid blurred photos

Broken Bay & Hardy's Bay on the Central Coast

Fuji X100T :
- taken at Sunset but it was already bit dark and the sun hidden behind thick clouds

View attachment 2555 View attachment 2558

Sony RX100M3 :
- the day before I went out with Sony, but at the moment can't get the intervalometer app to take raw shots, only jpegs - not a good dynamic range

View attachment 2560
Does this solution for a Sony A6000 apply to your Rx100?
"You can shoot raw in timelapse. Open the Timelapse application. Choose custom, then press menu, you will see Image size. Then from this point, you can choose RAW."
from: Solved: a6000 Time-Lapse App Shoot to RAW - the Community

Hi, Newbie here. Just to verify, are you guys able to see and frame the shots over HDMI? I've been wanting a larger sensor for aerial photos. A static mirrorless would fit the bill, either an RX100 or an A5000 with 20mm lens. I have no trouble using the Time Lapse App to trigger the shutter, but want to make sure I can see what I'm shooting. If so I'm ordering a Solo today!

Thanks.

Hi, Newbie here. Just to verify, are you guys able to see and frame the shots over HDMI? I've been wanting a larger sensor for aerial photos. A static mirrorless would fit the bill, either an RX100 or an A5000 with 20mm lens. I have no trouble using the Time Lapse App to trigger the shutter, but want to make sure I can see what I'm shooting. If so I'm ordering a Solo today!

Thanks.
I can confirm that I can see what the camera sees via the hdmi port, my camera is the lumix tz110, works very well with timelapse, 1 inch sensor, leica lens and raw files

Thanks. My BestBuy refurbished Solo just came in, verified that I need to set HDMI Info Settings to Off, and I get live view on the Solo app and can still see the LCD. Timelapse app works with RAW & JPEG setting, so I'm ready to get some large sensor aerials...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo