Excited yet not-so-excited

Reaction score
I was so excited to open up the box of the Solo I won bidding on eBay....

However, to my dismay, I discovered both the Solo and its controller's battery chargers are not included!!!!!!!

ARghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! However, I'm glad everything is there, 4 batteries, Gimbal, propellers, controller, and of course the Solo itself.

All the batteries are at 3/4 full and controller battery at 90% charge.

Now I need to wait a few more days since I need the chargers!!!1 argh....

I was so excited to open up the box of the Solo I won bidding on eBay....

However, to my dismay, I discovered both the Solo and its controller's battery chargers are not included!!!!!!!

ARghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! However, I'm glad everything is there, 4 batteries, Gimbal, propellers, controller, and of course the Solo itself.

All the batteries are at 3/4 full and controller battery at 90% charge.

Now I need to wait a few more days since I need the chargers!!!1 argh....

Were all the motors on your Solo? I know you had mentioned it might be short one.

I have spare Solo battery chargers and an extra controller charger. Let me know if you're interested. I'll be in River North and at the lakefront Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We can meet up then if you want.

Reactions: Firefly
Were all the motors on your Solo? I know you had mentioned it might be short one.

I have spare Solo battery chargers and an extra controller charger. Let me know if you're interested. I'll be in River North and at the lakefront Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We can meet up then if you want.
Hi Jimloss,

Yes, I am still missing one black motor. Lol. However, I have ordered one on eBay already, but it will arrive April 4th [emoji28]

Sure, we can try to meet up Wednesday since I'm off that day. I PM'ed you few days ago. Did you receive it?

Hi Jimloss,

Yes, I am still missing one black motor. Lol. However, I have ordered one on eBay already, but it will arrive April 4th [emoji28]

Sure, we can try to meet up Wednesday since I'm off that day. I PM'ed you few days ago. Did you receive it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc