EU parts for sale?

Reaction score
Hi folks,

my solo decided to turn off mid air (90m high) and it landed on the feet, breaking the shell and ripping off the gimbal.
Is there anyone in EU selling these parts for a decent price?

I am from Czech Republic, so purchasing from US doesn't make sense obviously due to shipping fees, although I'd like an upgraded GPS and the Cube too.

Thanks
Rado

P.S. As the worst case scenario I'd be willing to sell the crashed bird if I'm unable to find new shell

I have a spare shell and a spare good working gimbal that i could sell, but i don't know how much shipping would be to your destination.

I have a spare shell and a spare good working gimbal that i could sell, but i don't know how much shipping would be to your destination.
When checking with Czech post, insured parcel (4kg) shipped to US costs around 20USD. It would make sense that the other way around the price is similar.

Well, according to www.usps.com it shows for the price to be over $100.00, so i don't think it would be possible unless you are willing to pay for it. check for yr self and remember that all that is showing is an estimate until the package gets dropped and scanned.

Extra Services
Priority Mail International, Flat Rate Box to Czech Republic

Extra ServicesRetailClick-N-Ship®
InsuranceFrom $6.50Not available
Priority Mail International® Large Flat Rate Box$101.80Not available
Total$101.80Not available
Priority Mail International® Large Flat Rate Box shipments containing merchandise are insured against loss, damage, or missing contents up to $200.00 at no additional charge. Additional merchandise insurance coverage up to a maximum of $5,000.00 may be purchased at the sender’s option. Priority Mail International® Large Flat Rate Box shipments containing nonnegotiable documents are insured against loss, damage, or missing contents up to $100.00 of document reconstruction costs at no additional charge. No additional document reconstruction insurance is available. Consult the International Mail Manual or your local Post Office for detailed information.
1. Price based on the amount of insurance desired.

Customs Forms
PS Form 2976-A, Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note CP 72, inside a PS Form 2976-E, Customs Declaration Envelope (online form)
The surface area of the address side of the item to be mailed must be large enough to contain completely the applicable customs form, postage, and any applicable markings, endorsements, and extra service labels.

Still looking for parts in EU. Due to the shipping costs/taxes it's too expensive to import parts, even a whole Solo from US..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986