Error messages on Solex and controller preflight update

Reaction score
I got my Solo last week used. Seller test flew it for me. I test flew it when I got home as well. Ordered a gopro 4 for it. That hooked up perfectly. Downloaded solex and got an accelerometers not health/ rc failsafe error on solex. This the first issue that I am having. The 2nd is i figured I had to go a factory reset on the solo. Bird reset fine. Controller is stuck in preflight update. How do I fix these issues?20200424_173204.jpegImage.jpegImage%20(1).jpeg

First: Why did you factory reset the system? It isn't a cure for very many problems.

Second: There are a couple different ways to get your controller unstuck. One involves Solex and OpenSolo. Another involves SSH. Another involves burning a new MicroSD card. Search the forums for your preferred method.

To answer your first question. YouTube, I tossed in the issues I was having to Google and thats what I could find as a solution.
As far as the second I will do some looking. Not very tech savvy so hopefully there is a simply route.
First: Why did you factory reset the system? It isn't a cure for very many problems.

Second: There are a couple different ways to get your controller unstuck. One involves Solex and OpenSolo. Another involves SSH. Another involves burning a new MicroSD card. Search the forums for your preferred method.

Ok. I have finally gotten the time to sit down and go about setting up these update. I got stuck on the forth step of the first step of instructions. I do not see where the option for "Solex Firmware Updates " is under the drop down menu on the right hand side of Solex. And i do have advanced mode on. Sorry for being a pain, just lost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo