EBay Buyers ?

RDA

Reaction score
I was just informed by 3dr that there is only 1 authorized ebay seller of 3dr solo. I guess the one 1 bought thru ebay refurbished wasn't and 3dr won't warranty it!!! Oh boy!!

I was just informed by 3dr that there is only 1 authorized ebay seller of 3dr solo. I guess the one 1 bought thru ebay refurbished wasn't and 3dr won't warranty it!!! Oh boy!!
Did they indicate which is the one authorized eBay seller?

Did they indicate which is the one authorized eBay seller?

I asked that question among a couple others. Haven't heard back yet! Pretty disappointing so far. It's just a simple hdmi cable, no big deal but no warranty at all?

I bought my first solo (frame and electronics) & controller from him. Items shipped fast, as described and in original packaging box.

It's "speedstuffsales" LINK

He's also a member of this forum...see this thread, post #5 LINK

Yes that's the one! Well 3dr just closed my help ticket and said that I would need to contact an authorized repair center for further help! Now I'm totally bummed! This is my second Solo as I'm till waiting on a crash ticket where I sent logs in 3 weeks ago. They haven't asked for serial numbers yet. But I'm afraid that after they do I'm gonna get the same response. That crash destroyed a gimble. Looks like an Autel xps is in the works! I really liked my Solo! !

Hey speedstuff reached out to me with a contact at 3dr. Let's see what happens. I like that speedstuff did that!!

Can be a retailer and sell on ebay without being authorised by 3dr. Should still have a warranty if they are a legit reseller

Came directly from 3dr. However Jason at speedstuff got involved reached out to Ivan at 3dr and he says he is sending a new hdmi cable as it is bad! Hope I don't have any other issues. This is my second Solo and was disappointed that I had no video feed right out of the box. First solo crashed after a fly away, broke the gimble and after a new gimble no video feed. Have a help ticket in with logs and still waiting now 3 weeks. So I bought a second one so not to be without a solo!! Best looking and very nice flying drone out there! I just want 1 that works!!

Came directly from 3dr. However Jason at speedstuff got involved reached out to Ivan at 3dr and he says he is sending a new hdmi cable as it is bad! Hope I don't have any other issues. This is my second Solo and was disappointed that I had no video feed right out of the box. First solo crashed after a fly away, broke the gimble and after a new gimble no video feed. Have a help ticket in with logs and still waiting now 3 weeks. So I bought a second one so not to be without a solo!! Best looking and very nice flying drone out there! I just want 1 that works!!

My first SOLO, right out of the box, NEW, had a bad HDMI cable. Very disappointing. No gimbal and no camera, at first. GAH!

Reactions: Streeter07
I bought mine off of EBAY basically for parts... Have not unboxed it yet luckily [emoji41]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela