Drone 3dr Solo repair center

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I have a problem with my drone, what happens is that when I turn it on it turns the lights red and an alarm sounds and it appears to me in the control that the drone is close to some metal when it is not so and I suspect that It has a bad engine because every time the attempt to fly the drone did not take off and ended up turned, do we know by chance some place where we can take it and repair it?

Last edited:
Buenas tardes, tengo un problema con mi drone, lo que pasa es que cuando lo prendo se pone las luces en rojo y suena una alarma y me aparece en el control que el drone está cerca de algo de metal cuando no es así y sospecho que tiene motor mal porque cada vez que el intento volar el drone no despegaba y terminaba volteado, saben de casualidad algún lugar donde pueda llevarlo y lo reparen?
The forum rules ask that you please post a translation of any communications in a non-english language.

You're likely to get WAY more help as well since most of the members speak english.

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my drone, what happens is that when I turn it on it turns the lights red and an alarm sounds and it appears to me in the control that the drone is close to some metal when it is not so and I suspect that It has a bad engine because every time the attempt to fly the drone did not take off and ended up turned, do we know by chance some place where we can take it and repair it?
www.nunav.ca for repairs

Is there anywhere else to get solos repaired? I've contacted Current UAS many time and not getting a response...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela