Does anybody have any idea of how the gimbal will be installed?

Reaction score
Just asking because as a person who's had their solo down to the bare bones (under the main circuit board and beyond) and saw the gimbal chord floating around inside...i started thinking how they were ever going to coach people with zero mechanical ability in the art of installation....should be good...can't wait!

Just asking because as a person who's had their solo down to the bare bones (under the main circuit board and beyond) and saw the gimbal chord floating around inside...i started thinking how they were ever going to coach people with zero mechanical ability in the art of installation....should be good...can't wait!

I don't think it will be too hard. Probably just take out the 3 screws holding on the existing fixed bracket. Probably just leave the HDMI cable attached and stow and plug in the gimbal harness into the gimbal and screw new plate back onto the Solo. Obviously I just speculating, but should be simple.

Unscrew the old one, screw in the new one, Plug in the cable, go fly.

plug and play you say....do you know where the gimbal cable is at? Have you seen it?

plug and play you say....do you know where the gimbal cable is at? Have you seen it?

The cable is there just waiting for the gimbal. Take off the fixed gimbal bracket and you'll see it in there all labeled and ready to go.

Reactions: thetac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks