Do you have a fleet? What is in it?

Reaction score
Do you fly another besides your Solo? If so, what?

I have a Mavic, a Bugs 3, a JJRC H31 (toy), and a Furibee F36 (tiny toy). Both the JJRC and the Furibee are collecting dust on the shelf.

Of all of them, the Solo is my favorite, especially now with the Green Cube installed. I find myself creating and posting videos from the Solo more than the Mavic.

Birds.jpg

Nice picture, heck, nice table, I need to get a good sized foldup for prep and for photo's! 3 solo's (working) 3 solo's (non working)(but not for long I hope!), and 3 toy drones (air hogs Millenium Falcon, Enterprise and some small video drone). I still use the toy ones indoors when it's raining, freaks the cats out though.

Nice picture, heck, nice table, I need to get a good sized foldup for prep and for photo's! 3 solo's (working) 3 solo's (non working)(but not for long I hope!), and 3 toy drones (air hogs Millenium Falcon, Enterprise and some small video drone). I still use the toy ones indoors when it's raining, freaks the cats out though.
Yeah I looked at the table and said to myself "I have to get one of those in black" I have one in beige but black looks so much better lol, yeah I need help...

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I have a lightly modified Solo (mro gps, Alfa ant, etc), A Mavic, a Karma, Parrot Bebop, Parrot AR Drone 1.0 (1st drone), several Parrot mini drones, small Syma drone-can't remember model and various flying toys. Mavic is my favorite but I don't have the Solo mods that some of you have.

I'm addicted, and a sick puppy. I probably have around 30 to 40, flying quads, hex's, Solo's, 3 pair of goggles, 3 or 4 Headplay and copies of, and about 6 ammo cans full of lipo's, and many boxes of props. That's all in the house. Barn full of nitro stiff, planes, and copters. If it wasn't for the fact that I hate to deal with "John Public" I'd open a hobby shop. And yes I'm single, none of my X's would ever let me have so many toys!;)

Couple thousand will buy the Heli. Otherwise I may feel the need to modify it for a large gimbal to carry a fairly large camera.

Hhttp://diydrones.com/group/arduboat-user-group/forum/topics/arduboat-built-from-scratch-is-almost-ready-to-go here is a link to DIY Drones. Really doesn't belong on this site but it proves that Ardupilot is a great platform to u se. Does missions just like a quad but on the water instead. Cameras, depth sounder, whatever payload you can imagine.Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (3).png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377