DJI Inspire

Thinking of purchasing a DJI Inspire. They seem like great machines. Is the V2 worth the extra cost?
DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 Review - MyMensDen.com
No- I have a friend who works at DJI, and he said they just discovered a bug that allows the IMU to initialize but after it reaches 20 meters height, it loses situational awareness. It begins to fly in circles of smaller and smaller radius, losing altitude until it hits the ground. It's random so they're keeping quiet for now. They're also having a major increase in flyaways. Seems to be a glitch with the new firmware.:(

I think i heard a little about that. They seem to be great otherwise. I'm sure they'll have an update soon enough.

I'm curious why you'd ask that question here as opposed to the Inspire forums:

DJI Inspire Forum

Chances are probably fairly high that opinions here will be at least somewhat biased considering we all chose the Solo over the Inspire.

DJI Inspire Forum

Chances are probably fairly high that opinions here will be at least somewhat biased considering we all chose the Solo over the Inspire.
That's why i asked here. To get another side to the story. I have heard of some fly away issues with the solo as well but they may be attributed to the IMU not being calibrated.
3DR Solo Drone Review - MyMensDen.com

DJI Inspire Forum

And if you ask in the inspire forum, you'll get the fanboys that insist it's perfect. Balance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc