Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was initially excited to join this group but I have noticed a lot of "high horse" and belittling responses on us newcomers posts, we're coming to you "veterans" seeking guidance and advice not to be made to feel ignorant and ashamed.
Sorry but not sorry

Reactions: agent020
I was initially excited to join this group but I have noticed a lot of "high horse" and belittling responses on us newcomers posts, we're coming to you "veterans" seeking guidance and advice not to be made to feel ignorant and ashamed.
Sorry but not sorry
Well, I’m a newcomer too and I know how you feel, on the other hand, let’s just consider that this forum is offline thus it’s a good place to look for basic knowledge

True, little give and take is in order I suppose, I'm just a little bummed because i believe i may be looking at having to replace the motors and i don't really have that kinda cash

You've made 2 posts asking questions here (motors and propellers). In both of them, multiple people responded quickly with detailed help and answers. At no time were you belittled or shamed. If you're upset about your Solo having a mechanical problem, taking it out on the people trying to help you by fabricating complaints about them is not going bode well.

For starters i never said I personally was belittled or anything else, I've simply seen a number of instances where such has occurred to others, secondly the fact that my having stated an observation which is factual in nature is quote unquote "not going to bode well" simply proves my point, therefore I graciously accept whatever "consequences" stem from having done so.

For starters i never said I personally was belittled or anything else...

Except for where you wrote exactly that.

I was initially excited to join this group but I have noticed a lot of "high horse" and belittling responses on us newcomers posts
[/quote]

...I've simply seen a number of instances where such has occurred to others
Cite examples? Because that generally doesn't happen here. And certainly has not happened to you or in any thread you have participated in.

secondly the fact that my having stated an observation which is factual in nature is quote unquote "not going to bode well"
simply proves my point, therefore I graciously accept whatever "consequences" stem from having done so.
Since it is not actually factual in nature, and you've admitted to projecting your frustration over a motor problem, and your third topic here is complaining, no it's not going to bode well.

Well this thread was doomed from the very beginning.

Debate all you want but the moment you make it personal it's not going to be tolerated. If we can't BE NICE we need to refrain from posting and most along to another thread.

**** Thread Closed ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela