Enhanced Solo - Price drop to $300 + shipping

Reaction score
Website
www.westernrockart.org
Hey, this solo flies with Imperial Storm Troopers !!

Fight the rebels for only $450 !!! [watch out for tie-fighters]
ai-8eeSt5xGxbxKirhYBeA

The white vinyl skin is intended to drop the interior temperature on hot, sunny days. If you don't like it, just peel it off.

This package includes:

* drone aircraft in excellent condition
* controller
* two battery chargers (main and controller)
* two batteries
* spare set of Mastercraft propellers
* MANY upgrades noted below.

NOTE: does not include smart phone or tablet, does not include camera.

I have at least $750 invested. You can have it for a whole lot less,
and be a long distance flyer. This is a very good price, and it is firm.

This solo has been very enhanced for superb performance:

- GPS Upgrade: mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N / 3DR SOLO Upgrade ($70)
- Wireless card upgrade: Microtik card ($35)
- High Intensity Strobe Lights ($90)
- Landing Leg extensions ($15)
- Extended battery on controller ($25)
- 2nd battery ($60)
- white vinyl wrap ($25)

So, that is $300+ for upgrades, not counting labor.

Last edited:
At this point I really need a spare camera as I only have one, otherwise I would jump on this.

Hey, this solo flies with Imperial Storm Troopers !!

ai-8eeSt5xGxbxKirhYBeA

The white vinyl skin is intended to drop the interior temperature on hot, sunny days. If you don't like it, just peel it off.

This package includes:

* drone aircraft in excellent condition
* controller
* two battery chargers (main and controller)
* two batteries
* spare set of Mastercraft propellers
* MANY upgrades noted below.

NOTE: does not include smart phone or tablet, does not include camera.

I have at least $750 invested. You can have it for a whole lot less,
and be a long distance flyer. This is a very good price, and it is firm.

This solo has been very enhanced for superb performance:

- GPS Upgrade: mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N / 3DR SOLO Upgrade ($70)
- Wireless card upgrade: Microtik card ($35)
- High Intensity Strobe Lights ($90)
- Landing Leg extensions ($15)
- Extended battery on controller ($25)
- 2nd battery ($60)

So, that is $300+ for upgrades, not counting labor.

I see how much you indicate that you have invested and how much you detail that you have spent on upgrades. I just cant see what price you want for it.

What's wrong with the vinyl application? Looks pretty damn good to me, it's not the easiest project to do and I speak from experience. However the critics comment regarding the application is about what I would expect from a five year old...
Good looking Solo and a fair price! Sorry I don't tolerate intellectually challenged mental midgets that well.

Reactions: JBAlaska
Just kidding. the wrap job looks better than the one I attempted and I ended up throwing away cause I screwed it up about a 1000 times trying to get it "JUST RIGHT".. also the OCD didn't help... And I am proud of being mentally challenged. My therapist says I am getting better now and can go out of the ward unsupervised for short times..Can I have your address? We can talk and have fun flying our Solos together.

Haha! Your a good sport W5DUG!
I'm probably more challenged than most, still trying to de-militarize my grey matter before I go out and try to be peaceful with society. But by all means, I'll fly with you, with you OCD and my ADD, we might be quite entertaining to the innocent sheeple that are unknowingly exposed to what is considered normal behavior by those who know us best!

Yes, I'm trying hard to de-militarize my decision making parts of my grey matter also. 20 + years of flying Huey's in da Army and 3 tours to wonderful middle eastern countries and their delightful cultures and beliefs has cooked the grey matter close to a boil. Your a good sport also and enjoy the good life brother. All in jest, and I hope I caused a grin or two.. Doug

22 years in the Marine Corp...Somalia, Sudan, riot control California, Iraq, Afghanistan and a few others, they all reek of cowardice and curry!
I salute you sir, y'all have saved our tails on more than one occasion...much respect...Semper fi brother, glad your home glad your safe.
This makes me want to fly with you even more, bystanders beware!

• Semper Fi Bro, I guessed your previous occupation to a tee. I guess the built in brain fizzle matched us Been most of those places mentioned plus good old S.E. Asia. I always enjoyed flying Grunts around and listening to some of their stories (Good Ones) Good to meet you Brother. Take care and maybe someday we can fly together and amaze the locals.

Yes, I'm trying hard to de-militarize my decision making parts of my grey matter also. 20 + years of flying Huey's in da Army and 3 tours to wonderful middle eastern countries and their delightful cultures and beliefs has cooked the grey matter close to a boil. Your a good sport also and enjoy the good life brother. All in jest, and I hope I caused a grin or two.. Doug
Thank you for your service- you guys are why we enjoy everything we have today.

22 years in the Marine Corp...Somalia, Sudan, riot control California, Iraq, Afghanistan and a few others, they all reek of cowardice and curry!
I salute you sir, y'all have saved our tails on more than one occasion...much respect...Semper fi brother, glad your home glad your safe.
This makes me want to fly with you even more, bystanders beware!
Thank you for your service- you guys are why we enjoy everything we have today.

Now now I get the "W5". ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc