Damaged Gimbal For Sale

Reaction score
All,

I have a gimbal for sale it took a crash and the HDMI insert popped off the board. I will attached pictures of the gimbal and of the damage to it. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5105.JPG
    IMG_5105.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5107.JPG
    IMG_5107.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5108.JPG
    IMG_5108.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5109.JPG
    IMG_5109.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
how much.... are any motor shafts bent- is the only damage the hdmi connector?

how much.... are any motor shafts bent- is the only damage the hdmi connector?

No just the scrap at the bottom and on green plastic and hdmi connector popped off. You can see it all in the pics. I think a fair price is $75.00.

No just the scrap at the bottom and on green plastic and hdmi connector popped off. You can see it all in the pics. I think a fair price is $75.00.
Do you have the pice that came off? If so does it look like it could be soldered back on?

The main board may be the only salvageable part. The gimbal has a bent yaw arm and the roll arm could be bent as well. It's a multi-hour process to straighten and repair a gimbal, with no guarantees for success. Why you see no one offering a repair service for gimbals, can't recoup time spent if it doesn't work.

I don't need the gimbal, but I may be able to help someone else by salvaging what I can. If you get no takers, I'd be willing to give you $25 shipped for the gimbal...

eBay- I see them being bought for $50-80 each- even a collection of lots sold for $175-250 for three.
Unless it’s really a mock bid to make one think they’re selling when it’s just the buyer bidding on their own item with another account ???
It’s done for and only parts IMO as well

eBay- I see them being bought for $50-80 each- even a collection of lots sold for $175-250 for three.
Unless it’s really a mock bid to make one think they’re selling when it’s just the buyer bidding on their own item with another account ???
It’s done for and only parts IMO as well
It was just an offer of last resort, before it ends up in the trash can. I hope he can get $75 to ease his loss, if not I made an offer. No harm, no foul.

It was just an offer of last resort, before it ends up in the trash can. I hope he can get $75 to ease his loss, if not I made an offer. No harm, no foul.

Totally understand - just stating myself what I’ve experienced - I hope you don’t think my timing was to trump your offer... I’m not interested in trying to attain it- even though I did offer to help reflow the hdmi back on but with your advice I’m also sure it has more wrong than is stated originally - when these thing drop out of the sky, they’re not falling on pillow bags

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea