Customer Service Dilemna

Reaction score
Hello,
So my drone crashed while trying to take off. It did a hop skip and tumble over a cliff.
Pretty certain, this is worthy of having my drone replaced.

But 3DR customer service has been playing games and not letting send in my controller. I'm on a MacBook and can't retrieve the logs from the controller via terminal as instructed by the customer service agent.

His only suggestion was to try on a PC. WTF? I don't have a PC and he won't answer why I can't send in my controller.

Any advice?

3DR customer service Has not replaced any Solo due to a crash with out logs.
The sooner you get the logs, the sooner they can start your case
If you do not know of to get logs, then research on log retrieval on this site, or there are several videos on youtube. for iOS

Hope this helps

3DR customer service Has not replaced any Solo due to a crash with out logs.
The sooner you get the logs, the sooner they can start your case
If you do not know of to get logs, then research on log retrieval on this site, or there are several videos on youtube. for iOS

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply. I'm not able to connect to sololink_99 after I turn on my controller. Any suggestions?

You don't need Solo to send in a ticket for repair, just the controller.
To start a ticket, All you need is the controller & your device your using. Phone, Tablet, IPod Whatever it is that you use to to start Solo App..

Nearly all libraries not only have pic's to use but some offer laptops... Just a suggestion if you do not have a friend with one...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea