Curious as to what my bird is worth

Reaction score
I was looking to sell my solo..

I have the bird, control, open solo, 2 batteries and a go pro hero 4, what do you guys think I should ask for it?
keep in mind I do not have gimbal, just standard mount

Do an Ebay search and then check "completed sales" and adjust order for most recent. This will give you the most accurate market value. I have been able to part them out for about $300 give or take.

well break it down-
at this time you can buy new Solo batteries on B&H Photo for $30/each.
some guys on this forum have successfully purchased gopro hero 4 blacks for $129 (refurbished units from gopro )
and your Solo- comes complete with Solo,controller, battery for Solo, battery for controller, chargers for drone and controller batteries, leg extensions and props plus the fixed mount. Your upgrade to open solo could be considered “ sweat equity “ but not sure it has an added value. So here is my opinion-
Solo complete in pristine condition- $200 - $225
Additional battery- $20 -$25
Gopro Hero 4 - pristine- $175
keep in mind, it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay, and on ebay, there are plenty to chose from. This totals out around $400 and one can find a Solo Gimbal Backpack for $425- $450. Guys will find the gimbal more appealing then the gopro.
Also take into consideration depreciation, used Solo loses value especially without the 3 axis gimbal- ( this is what everyone is after)
Hope this helps and I’m sure others will reply.

agreed- but I've never paid any more than $250 minus shipping for any bird set up [bird set up with backpak and gimbal and some extras]- but again it's based on who's willing and how desperate you are at the moment...

I have a solo brand new in the box with the gimbal, controller, props, batteries, chargers, in the brand new backpack, it's never been flown and has no firmware updates, I'm talking zero flights. How much does someone want to buy that for?

I GOT ONE WITH A 3 AXES GIMBEL ,2 BATTERYS READY TO FLY FOR 149.OO PLUS 20 FOR SHIPPING.I GOT AND FLEW IT WITH NO PROBLEMS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela