Cross coupling in FLY manual mode.

Reaction score
There is cross coupling between pitch and roll when we fly the drone manually. I would like to know where the problem is.
Thank you.

Thank you P2P for the reply. The problem I am facing is: When flying manually, when I give pitch input, the output will be the corresponding pitch and some roll also. and vice versa. I would like to know the reason for this and if there is anything I could do about it.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I tried it already. The issue still persisting. Is there anything else I can do?

Last edited:
Try a different controller? I can't think of any way that could happen unless the stick is physically broken causing movement you're not trying do.

Try blowing (compressed air) out the controller and the gimbals (control sticks). Move the sticks around while blowing, will help clear any crap caught in the workings. After, calibrate the controller again. Make sure you move the sticks fully around to each stop (corners) during calibration...

I agree with Pedals2Paddles, try another controller....if it persists.

Thank you RichWest for the reply. I will try these alternatives and update the thread.

Last edited:
The problem is not in the controller. Somewhere else. We are not using the inbuilt modes. with inbuilt modes, It is fine. i think the code we are using should be having some problem. Any thoughts on what may have been causing the problem? I am not at the liberty of sharing the code. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would have been nice if you mentioned all of that to begin with... That is way way too vague to even begin to answer. Code for what component? The Solo IMX? The controller IMX? The STM32? The pixhawk? If you are unwilling to tell anyone anything about anything, and the problem is something you've modified, then you're not going to get much in the way of help. All I can say is I agree that there is something wrong with whatever modifications you've made to the code if it works fine without your changes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela