Crazy Blowout on the GPH4B

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Thought I would share this link in case you aren't aware of it. I responded to it last week when the price was $149. The listing was placed by the GP eBay Store and described the GP as Factory Refurbished. My order was delivered today. I was amazed to see it was brand new in a factory sealed original production box.

Today I returned to the same listing GoPro Certified Refurbished HERO4 Black | eBay and see it still advertises the product a factory refurb but the price dropped to $140. Bad news is as I write this post they are out of stock. If your interested save the link and check back from time to time. As a GP Store I'm sure they will replenish the stock. B&H/Best Buy played the same day back in the Solo liquidation daze. GP H4B.JPG

Reactions: Maddog
Hey guys!
Thought I would share this link in case you aren't aware of it. I responded to it last week when the price was $149. The listing was placed by the GP eBay Store and described the GP as Factory Refurbished. My order was delivered today. I was amazed to see it was brand new in a factory sealed original production box.

Today I returned to the same listing GoPro Certified Refurbished HERO4 Black | eBay and see it still advertises the product a factory refurb but the price dropped to $140. Bad news is as I write this post they are out of stock. If your interested save the link and check back from time to time. As a GP Store I'm sure they will replenish the stock. B&H/Best Buy played the same day back in the Solo liquidation daze. View attachment 8005

I:m not sure how ebay works, I have bought a few things on ebay, but they were buy it now items. 2 weeks ago
I placed my first bid on a 3DR Solo and hit Watch. Didn't think I would be able to remember to watch it or even keep up with other bidders. But I checked in a couple of times and bumped up my bid just enough to stay in the game & stay in budget. By afternoon I was to busy and on my company computer and could not log on to Ebay.
Some time after getting home I remembered and checked ebay and I was out bid. I checked the time left and sense it was a Friday night I decided to play the game. I stayed the high bidder for most of the evening. Still in budget;I'm thinking what I have seen on tv you have to try to beat all the bidders to the last second of the time ending. Ebay was showing that i had been out bid. So with approximately 4 minutes left I bumped up my bid.
Almost instantly I got a message that I didnt win the bid. i quickly went to the add and it said Item sold out.
thinking i jumped the gun with my last bid and headed for bed.As I plugged in my cell phone I had a message from ebay that said congrats you won the bid and asked for payment. So I paid for it and went to bed. I emailed ebay the next morning & asked which do I believe and there reply was here is you tracking # it came in 2 weeks later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela