Crashes

Reaction score
I have read a lot of posts and reviews about solos going out of control and crashing. Is there anything I can do to avoid this?

I have read a lot of posts and reviews about solos going out of control and crashing. Is there anything I can do to avoid this?
Many crashes happen after the loss of GPS connectivity. This happens when flying around trees and structures. It happens even more frequently on take-off and landing due to the fact that some satellites will be blocked from view when your Solo is close to the ground.

Program the A button on your controller for Fly:Manual.

Learn to fly in Fly:Manual. You can switch between Fly and Fly:Manual before or during flight.

Many solo pilots choose to perform all take-off and landings in Fly:Manual. Loss of GPS signal at these times can cause crash. Fly:Manual doesn't use GPS.

Another cause is having the RTL set too low. Always make sure that RTL altitude is set high enough to clear area trees and other structures.

Reactions: xman4242
Ok thanks. I can fly in manual pretty well. Never flown a GPS drone before. Looking forward to it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea