Crashed My Solo

Reaction score
Hi guys! Messed up today... I was going to fly my solo and in takeoff I smashed into a wall. It just falled like 2 meters from the sky so the fall didn't broke anything. The problem is that it still went full throttle like in takeoff on the ground. So it broken all the 4 proppellers and I couldn't stop it, tried everything on the controller, pause, landing, and power off but it didn't help and the power button on solo didn't help either so I was forced to take out the battery and mess up my hands. The gimbal and the GoPro is not damaged but the proppellers ripped up on of the antenna legs and damaged another one. And the small screws under the battery came out. I was able to find 3/4. I'ved tried the GoPro and the gimbal on the ground and it works just fine but Solo will only connect to max 6 satellites and won't takeoff. The damaged antenna legs are left front and right back leg. What can I do?
I'm from Sweden so sorry for bad English!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Hi agge- welcomed to the forum. Your English is fine!

Sorry for your mishap. After Solo hit the ground, did it flip over on its back? If it did, it is supposed to automatically shut down after 2 seconds.
If not, you can shut down the motors in an emergency by pressing the "A", "B", and "PAUSE" buttons at the same time. Its mentioned in the owners manual which you can find online at the 3DR website.

You should email a support ticket to 3DR using the 3DR app on your phone, tablet, etc. so they can view the logs and determine if Solo malfunctioned. Until then I would not fly again.
(From main Solo app screen press "support" in lower right corner, then "contact us" in lower right corner, then "log support ticket" and follow the instructions).

Let us know what happens.

Hi agge- welcomed to the forum. Your English is fine!

Sorry for your mishap. After Solo hit the ground, did it flip over on its back? If it did, it is supposed to automatically shut down after 2 seconds.
If not, you can shut down the motors in an emergency by pressing the "A", "B", and "PAUSE" buttons at the same time. Its mentioned in the owners manual which you can find online at the 3DR website.

You should email a support ticket to 3DR using the 3DR app on your phone, tablet, etc. so they can view the logs and determine if Solo malfunctioned. Until then I would not fly again.
(From main Solo app screen press "support" in lower right corner, then "contact us" in lower right corner, then "log support ticket" and follow the instructions).

Let us know what happens.
Hi there! Thank you for responding, I've sent my logs and 3dr is mailing with me right now. It did flip over and over again so I kind of panicked. But I did press the emergency buttons A,B and PAUSE but I couldn't stop it. Hope they can help me!

Hi there! Thank you for responding, I've sent my logs and 3dr is mailing with me right now. It did flip over and over again so I kind of panicked. But I did press the emergency buttons A,B and PAUSE but I couldn't stop it. Hope they can help me!
Sounds like a Solo malfunction, so they should be able to take care of you. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421