Crashed drone now what

Reaction score
So I crashed the drone and it ate the dirt and broke all the props so I replaced the props with the master airscrew and that was the first test flight after the crash. So on takeoff with the new props the drone came up 6" and flipped over and broke 3 new props which really sucks cause the props are kinda hard to come by. So my question is what's the issue here? I'm on fly mode
Is there anything thing special that needs to be set up with the airscrews? Or something could have happened after the crash?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I spun each one by hand and felt for anything that would fell off and all the motors seemed fine in my eyes. Any special procedure to test the motor to check them? Thanks

I have heard they are easy to get backwards, but don't own those yet
same can happen on APCs if you confuse the nuts
Leading edge of prop in direction of spin is what I use on my X8 with no special coding

Reactions: Shamfock1
Remember the arrows on the Solo arms are the direction to install the prop, which is the opposite direction that the motor spins the prop in flight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you send a trouble ticket to 3DR. It might be a Drone problem and covered under a 1 year warranty.

Good luck

Well this one was all my fault. But since this happen the solo took a nose dive and totaled my bird so yes Saturday I sent the log to solo then chatted with them yesterday and they said 2-3 weeks for an answer. Wow

Well I already have 2 that were new but hit a tree with one banged up the motor so got this one now here I am. I'm gonna wait to see what 3DR says then if they don't help I'll make one good one
Thanks

So I crashed the drone and it ate the dirt and broke all the props so I replaced the props with the master airscrew and that was the first test flight after the crash. So on takeoff with the new props the drone came up 6" and flipped over and broke 3 new props which really sucks cause the props are kinda hard to come by. So my question is what's the issue here? I'm on fly mode
Is there anything thing special that needs to be set up with the airscrews? Or something could have happened after the crash?
Thanks

The Master Airscrew props come with directions on how to make sure the right prop is on the correct hub. The prop dimensions are stamped on each prop, and the props designated for the black hubs have an "R" at the end of the dimensions. I hope this helps.

The drone can be "used" without the Props. Try to 'fly' it without attaching them and see if all the motors are in good shape.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc