Crash log

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Can anyone help me with this log. By what I've read I think its a brown out just after takeoff. If so what would cause this. Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Kyle

Attachments

• 2018-03-09 15-28-25.bin.txt
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
Well, been looking at this for a while and I see nothing wrong. Except your log just ends in mid air. We might need to bring in the big guns and have them look at the log too.
Any other mods except the green cube?

Well, been looking at this for a while and I see nothing wrong. Except your log just ends in mid air. We might need to bring in the big guns and have them look at the log too.
Any other mods except the green cube?
This problem looks to be similar to the problem that David had in this post: Open Solo 2.5-RC2 is out

I discussed this with Kyle off-line today. The battery popped out after the fall. That's why the log stopped. You can see the motors begin to power down just before the log stops.

Wifi boards and Mrobotics GPS. All done last year and flown several times afterwards. Even had the updated Ardupilot on the original pixhawk for 3 or 4 flights. Also, the battery popped out as soon as it hit the ground.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that the camera recorded all the way to the ground. If that might help.

Thanks

Wifi boards and Mrobotics GPS. All done last year and flown several times afterwards. Even had the updated Ardupilot on the original pixhawk for 3 or 4 flights. Also, the battery popped out as soon as it hit the ground.
I have the same setup as you so I want to see this thru as far as we can take it.

I got to tell you though, I'm going to pull my wifi board from Solo and put it in a controller for a different Solo (make big ears).
The real experts (Philip mainly) will almost certainly tell us that was the cause of the problem.

What is the best way to get the tlogs? I have some but can't tell which is the correct one. The wifi boards always seemed to perform perfect. I never had any issues with the bird until I changed the pixhawk. I don't know if it is something I did or the pixhawk, but all of the glitches in operation started then. I had to recalibrate the IMU and compass 7 to 10 times to get it to fly correctly. It would always show it was ready but would not fly, or it would hop off the ground a foot or two, shut off and show an error. Let me know your thoughts please.

Thanks, Kyle

What is the best way to get the tlogs? I have some but can't tell which is the correct one. The wifi boards always seemed to perform perfect. I never had any issues with the bird until I changed the pixhawk. I don't know if it is something I did or the pixhawk, but all of the glitches in operation started then. I had to recalibrate the IMU and compass 7 to 10 times to get it to fly correctly. It would always show it was ready but would not fly, or it would hop off the ground a foot or two, shut off and show an error. Let me know your thoughts please.

Thanks, Kyle
I use Wookiee to get the logs, but I'm biased 'cause I wrote it. Grab the latest 5 or so to be safe.

I'll take a look at your parameters and compare them to mine just to make sure nothing is wrong.

I use Wookiee to get the logs, but I'm biased 'cause I wrote it. Grab the latest 5 or so to be safe.

I'll take a look at your parameters and compare them to mine just to make sure nothing is wrong.
I see it has a 5-star rating. Must be real awesome. Or did you rate it yourself, hahaha. I may have to wait until I get back from a plan family trip on Tuesday. But I will try to squeak it in today.

Thanks a bunch

Reactions: carpy
I downloaded the logs with wookiee. I tried to transfer them from my tablet to my laptop but I don't believe I got it correct. I can't view the T- Logs in mission Planner. What am I doing wrong do you think?

I downloaded the logs with wookiee. I tried to transfer them from my tablet to my laptop but I don't believe I got it correct. I can't view the T- Logs in mission Planner. What am I doing wrong do you think?
Well, that's a good question.
On the Dashboard in Wookiee, do you see Device and SD Card or just Device?

I even see the t logs but Mission planner doesn't recognize them. I don't think?
Something else must be going on--maybe in the transfer of the logs from your tablet to PC. Mission Planner should have no problem reading the telemetry logs.
Are you transferring them using a USB cable?

I think this is the correct log for the crash.

Attachments

• SoloLink_16B15A_solo 1_5.tlog.txt
    941.6 KB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc