Copter Lab Gimbals

Reaction score
I see a lot of discussion regarding gimbals which include the stock 3dr gimbal, some customizations to the 3dr gimbal, and the Tarot Gimbal, but I recently stumbled across Copter Lab and saw they have tons of gimbals including one for the Hero7....

...I'm not sure I could stomach the price, but curious to see if anyone has used one of their gimbals. Do you get live feed, can you control camera angle, quality?

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Do not purchase from Copter Lab.
First off, do not fall for the American flag and """ Designed in Nevada. """
This is a deception. They are located in France, and do not take returns on new unused equipment. I spent $55 to return a new Gimbal after notifying them that I was returning it. After months of unanswered questions to Copter Lab, the French Customs Department returned the package to me, saying that Copter Lab refused to accept the package.

Do not purchase from Copter Lab.
First off, do not fall for the American flag and """ Designed in Nevada. """
This is a deception. They are located in France, and do not take returns on new unused equipment. I spent $55 to return a new Gimbal after notifying them that I was returning it. After months of unanswered questions to Copter Lab, the French Customs Department returned the package to me, saying that Copter Lab refused to accept the package.
I think that is a perfect example of why our government cancelled the contract to build the submarines with the french a couple of months ago and went with the USA/UK instead...

Did you find a solution? I've been communicating with Copter Lab for days now trying to get answers as to what their product actually consists of. They pretty much just got frustrated with me and stopped replying. I'm trying to find a Gimbal for my Flir Vue Pro to mount to my Mavic Pro (the older one, not Mavic 2), that I could control the function of the Flir, as well as the pitch/tilt, all while viewing the video feed. Does anyone have a recommendation? Surely it has been done.

Did you find a solution? I've been communicating with Copter Lab for days now trying to get answers as to what their product actually consists of. They pretty much just got frustrated with me and stopped replying. I'm trying to find a Gimbal for my Flir Vue Pro to mount to my Mavic Pro (the older one, not Mavic 2), that I could control the function of the Flir, as well as the pitch/tilt, all while viewing the video feed. Does anyone have a recommendation? Surely it has been done.
No. You're screwed. Unethical and corrupt company.

No. You're screwed. Unethical and corrupt company.
Well, I just told them that I'll take my business elsewhere. I didn't buy anything yet because they would not answer me. Did you find a gimbal? I need one for my setup!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo