Controller Stuck on Waiting for Solo

Reaction score
Controller Stuck on Waiting for solo, any idea how to fix It?? It worked fine for the first two flights but now they don't want to connect.

Welcome to the forum- sorry you're having problems.

Try reversing the order you turn them on if you haven't already.
Or disconnect the controller battery for a few seconds and reconnect.

Have you dropped the controller or had a hard landing with Solo?

I usually power on GoPro, Solo and then controller.
If that doesn't help you probably need to reseat the SD card in the controller. The card will be glued in but some were not seated properly when manufactured. Search on the forum for more info

Reactions: carpy
Does the app still connect to the controller? If so then your problem lies with SOLO itself

Sounds like same problem I had. I would bet money on it being the sd card in the solo.

Controller Stuck on Waiting for solo, any idea how to fix It?? It worked fine for the first two flights but now they don't want to connect.

Personally I would try pairing the controller again (page 70 of manual) before tearing open the controller.

Peer through the vents on the right side of the controller back.
There should be red, green, and orange lights. If the orange light is solid, then there is a problem with the computer onboard the controller. It did not boot up correctly.
If there is a red light but no orange or green light, then the computer onboard the controller is not receiving power.
If the orange light is flashing twice per second, then the controller should be operating normally and a factory reset should work. That means you do not have to screw with the SD card in the controller.

My Solo was doing the same for the last couple of weeks and going back and forth with 3dr support. Finally my last resort became 3dr supports solution. They told me to " open the Solo and take out the SD card even if it looks fine". I did so and since then everything works perfect. It was fun seeing everything inside as well.

My Solo was doing the same for the last couple of weeks and going back and forth with 3dr support. Finally my last resort became 3dr supports solution. They told me to " open the Solo and take out the SD card even if it looks fine". I did so and since then everything works perfect. It was fun seeing everything inside as well.
Did you just remove the card and then put it back in?
I have the same problem and i have already done this with my controller, with no luck.

Did you just remove the card and then put it back in?
I have the same problem and i have already done this with my controller, with no luck.
Ya, well for me I just took the card out and put it back in and then reconnect the drone to the controller. It should work.

Had the same issue with a brand new Solo and opening the Solo up and taking the SD card out (be careful removing the glue, all of it, slowly) and reseating it fixed the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo