controller on factory firmware and solo on open solo 4 HELP

Reaction score
I update my Solo to Open Solo 4 and Controller however it froze and it seems the controller is still on Factory Firmware and Solo on Open Solo 4 .

I now need to get my Solo back to factory firmware so i can start the upgrade process from the start but my Solo just wont factory reset. Is this even possible

I update my Solo to Open Solo 4 and Controller however it froze and it seems the controller is still on Factory Firmware and Solo on Open Solo 4 .

I now need to get my Solo back to factory firmware so i can start the upgrade process from the start but my Solo just wont factory reset. Is this even possible
OpenSolo4
Won’t reset!!!!!!

Thanks , so this means i will need to open my solo and flash my sd card ?

If the Solo won't factory reset you will have to flash the SD card but if it won't factory reset you may have some other problem. Be sure you are doing the factory reset correctly and waiting long enough for it to finish. If you have interrupted the Factory Reset that could be the problem and you would fix that by flashing the SD.

Jon thanks you help me earlier in the week, over on FB

I’m totally lost. after 5 years of medical issues, I’m back to flying again, just to find out a lot has happened with the solo software. So I did a factory reset on the drone but my controller is stuck at ”preflight update”. I can’t seem to hold the internet connection to my phone. How do I update my controller? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela