Controller/no WiFi Issue - just FYI = now fixed

Reaction score
Website
www.flyingfatcats.com
Just though you fellow Solo drivers might want to know a strange issue I encountered yesterday:

Well, I was going to go for a test flight with HDMI cable 'fixed' and got the good old Controller looking for Solo message, there was no link to be had between Controller and Solo to start off. Then I noticed no WiFi/Sololink was visible on my tablet at all, so no flight.

I called 3DR and they suggested a factory reset... I had just done that prior to the flight a couple of days ago. Solo was fine, except for the intermittent video feed. All I did was pull the battery tray and Gimbal, did a re-seat of the HDMI cable, now how is that going to cause this?

Before doing ANOTHER factory reset all I did was decided to do a Battery Pull on the Controller and voila, we had WiFi back and Controller found Solo. Interesting, interesting indeed.

Cheers

Reactions: RolandS888
Just though you fellow Solo drivers might want to know a strange issue I encountered yesterday:

Well, I was going to go for a test flight with HDMI cable 'fixed' and got the good old Controller looking for Solo message, there was no link to be had between Controller and Solo to start off. Then I noticed no WiFi/Sololink was visible on my tablet at all, so no flight.

I called 3DR and they suggested a factory reset... I had just done that prior to the flight a couple of days ago. Solo was fine, except for the intermittent video feed. All I did was pull the battery tray and Gimbal, did a re-seat of the HDMI cable, now how is that going to cause this?

Before doing ANOTHER factory reset all I did was decided to do a Battery Pull on the Controller and voila, we had WiFi back and Controller found Solo. Interesting, interesting indeed.

Cheers
I've had this a couple times now when I used my Fat shark goggles. The battery unplug seems to be the fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc