Controller Mount Compression Screw Needed

Reaction score
New to the site and can't figure out the best way to ask a question. Apparently I lost my compression nut that mounts the tablet holder to the controller, anyone have ideas where I can get a replacement? Thanks.

Welcome! Not sure of an answer for you, but I was wondering if it was a universal size? Would a cheap cell phone holder's compression nut work. Tell you what, if no one has an answer for you shortly, I'll be home in 2 hours, I'll pop the nut off mine and see if a generic cell phone holders nut works. In which case, a trip to the dollar store might just fix it!

Welcome! Not sure of an answer for you, but I was wondering if it was a universal size? Would a cheap cell phone holder's compression nut work. Tell you what, if no one has an answer for you shortly, I'll be home in 2 hours, I'll pop the nut off mine and see if a generic cell phone holders nut works. In which case, a trip to the dollar store might just fix it!
It is possible that it is a standard size, I was also thinking if a RAM mount accessory might bridge the two (smaller) balls as well, thanks!

Might be a better solution, at least you know for sure it's going to fix. I'll still take a look simply because I want to know if I can mount my tablet that's currently on my controller onto my mobile phone holder using the same compression nut. Why? ....... I'm still working on that excuse.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela