Controller issues plz help!

Reaction score
So I really need some help and advice. I can actually get my drone in the air and fly it well sort of the left stick Allows me to go forward and back And to rotate right and left but when I push up on the right joystick to throttle up it flies right and up There is kind of a sweet spot where I can get it to Gain altitude very slowly And when I throttle down on the right joystick it goes left and down When I push the joystick to the right or left it does nothing I've done the stick calibration multiple times even reset not sure what else to do.. please help!

You may need a new controller gimbal, maybe something got damaged or loose at some point. Either case, you should inspect its workings to confirm not somethings else, wire shorting.. There are some post here that gives some guidance on disassembling the controller.

New or repaired, make sure you do a stick calibration...again.

You may need a new controller gimbal, maybe something got damaged or loose at some point. Either case, you should inspect its workings to confirm not somethings else, wire shorting.. There are some post here that gives some guidance on disassembling the controller.

New or repaired, make sure you do a stick calibration...again.
Ok so I took it apart and realized that the red wire was disconnected. I soldered it back into place did stick calibration and still the same issue...

Sounds like bad controller hardware. Buy a new controller and be done..link above to Protec has them for $60. Or continue to punk around with it til solved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc