Controller Charger

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am in need of a controller charger or if anyone knows of a compatible one. Cheers

I had lost my controller charger and was looking everywhere for a new or used one. Nobody would list the voltage required, they just say output voltage DC. I checked one ad that had the option for enlarging the photos and could read "output 12 volt 1.0 amp" on the label. That's a pretty standard wall wart spec so I got one out of my spares box with the right plug and gave it a shot. Result is, it works fine. Most people who fool with electronics have one that will work.

I had lost my controller charger and was looking everywhere for a new or used one. Nobody would list the voltage required, they just say output voltage DC. I checked one ad that had the option for enlarging the photos and could read "output 12 volt 1.0 amp" on the label. That's a pretty standard wall wart spec so I got one out of my spares box with the right plug and gave it a shot. Result is, it works fine. Most people who fool with electronics have one that will work.
Thanks for the info mate. I have been stressing about finding one as I was under the assumption only an 8.3V 1.5A one would work. You saved me wasting dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc