control

Can someone tell me how to get to the GoPro Control I upgraded to the latest Solo Software and I cant find the GoPro setting anywhere, they do mention the hero 4 Black has to be upgraded to version 2.5 but the latest version is 3.0. so I am buggered, help. john.

Can someone tell me how to get to the GoPro Control I upgraded to the latest Solo Software and I cant find the GoPro setting anywhere, they do mention the hero 4 Black has to be upgraded to version 2.5 but the latest version is 3.0. so I am buggered, help. john.
In the Solo app, on the right side of the screen there is the round record button. Just underneath that are the settings. Tap that icon and the settings screen should pop up.

Thanks Matey, but its not there, I should have tried another device which I have just done a Galaxy phone and it worked but also said it was an invalid Go Pro type, so I might download the APP again on the Galaxy TAB, and maybe the phone interesting but at least I know what to look for now thanks.

I have that setting icon under the record button, but when I click on it, the only options I get are "Video Mode", "Camera Mode" and a slider for "Record during shots", whatever that means. That's certainly not the full control that was advertised.

I've updated everything, including the GoPro as of a few days ago.

What am I / are we missing?

Edit... Ahhh, just noticed another app update, and now I have most all the controls. Ok, happy camper now!

I have that setting icon under the record button, but when I click on it, the only options I get are "Video Mode", "Camera Mode" and a slider for "Record during shots", whatever that means. That's certainly not the full control that was advertised.

I've updated everything, including the GoPro as of a few days ago.

What am I / are we missing?
Everything is updated? For sure?

There should be an icon for "Mode" and one below that for "Settings"

Everything is updated? For sure?

There should be an icon for "Mode" and one below that for "Settings"

Yep, there was another app update. As soon as I started seeing talk of full control, I updated everything - the Solo, the GoPro, the app, etc. But all I had were those settings. I just checked after my post and there was another app update that provided all the settings. Not sure why I didn't get the latest app when I initially updated everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc