Congratulations to 3DRPILOTS.com. Over 1,000 Members!

Hip hip hooray now we just gotta take a poll on how many are still owners and how many are returns unfortunatley. Hope we can keep growing and make solo a huge success the more they sell the more folks will start making add ons and upgrades.

Welcome to the best solo forums and threads on the net great group here. Very experienced,mature and willing to help those of us that have questions like myself couldn't ask for more. Thanks

Jacob, you said once we hit 1000 members you add the forum to Tapatalk.

So?

On a serious note, I generally will never post on RC Groups as it's way too trolled and you're expected to block the trolls yourself but to me that's not what a forum is about, I want moderators who keep things as troll free as they can so a fair debate can be had without it being derailed every 2 minutes.

Yea not only do you have to block trolls but if you respond to them and aren't praising dji you end up with points simply for making your point. It's a mess over there I talked to Frank a couple days back cause he seems to have the fastest info on best buy and getting on for that meant reading pages of arguing. Pre solo it was a good site I thought but since the "solo owners thread" I've given up on the site all together sadly. There's an intense hatred for dji competition especially 3dr over there, like each member feels personally responsible to defend Dji to the death.

And please don't mention that Wikipedia of worthless info nobody wants or needs in fear hel come here to defend himself. I actually didn't ignore him cause he's so delusional I actually laughed out loud daily reading his mumbling.

"Reminds me of Joe Isuzu or John the Baptist or blah blah blah blah blah." Good god it's awful

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc