Cheap Drones

U know goodwill is a privately owned business. It's not a non profit entity. Just saying .....people think it's a charity .......

U know goodwill is a privately owned business. It's not a non profit entity. Just saying .....people think it's a charity .......

This post was a about the possibility to purchase a drone at a reasonable price, not about spreading false information.

Goodwill receives most of these drones as open box items from retail stores such as Target. You aren't going to find high-end models to use for business purposes. If you want a drone to learn on, play with, or for your child/grandchild, they do have some decent models that won't break the bank when things go wrong.

The site is shopgoodwill.com

Yup a cheap toy drone is a good way to learn situational awareness and practice flying with the aid of GPS. For more fun, fly one with the room fan turned on... I recommend purchasing one, for $50 at most, it's a good way to learn the very basics before you fly the real thing.

Reactions: jimloss
Yup a cheap toy drone is a good way to learn situational awareness and practice flying with the aid of GPS. For more fun, fly one with the room fan turned on... I recommend purchasing one, for $50 at most, it's a good way to learn the very basics before you fly the real thing.
Oh yes..my wife bought me one from radio shack..cool little drone..but quite a battle against the ceiling fan,or a box fan..or any fan..no alt hold,no nothing..just fun.. certainly helps you learn how to manually keep one stable in "harsh" conditions.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso