Can't reset or pair Solo

Reaction score
Picked up a broken Solo that was apparently in a bad wreck. Exterior looks fine but I can't get it to reset or pair with a controller. I popped it open, and re-seated the SD card, but it didn't make a difference.

If I take the card out completely it still makes the same startup beeps as it does without the card. It seems like it's not getting far enough into the boot process to hit the SD card.

I'm wondering if I need a new imx6 board or something since I don't see any lights on it when I turn it on?

Reactions: RDA
Tried that too. Even replaced the GPS board and nothing changed. If I unplug it, it makes some crazy beeps though!

Reactions: RDA
The GPS is not required hardware.

Try removing and reseating the WiFi card on the IMX.

Still cannot pair Solo / Tx waiting for Solo. Have installed Open Solo, Green Cube. All lights "Green" lil orange light next to Pair button blinking very slowly...What is needed to do?
Thanks

I have the same problem does not connect to the RC and does not see internet by PC - And it has a loud alarm beeping.
I'm doing what Skyhax recommends

Load beeping may be a signal that the battery is bad. Switch battery and see if you still have a problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc