Can't record with my new gimbal

Reaction score
anyone with a solution for me?
Just got a brand new gimbal from BH and I can't record , I can see the image through my phone but for some reason the record button is always white and can't record.
In the past it use to be red and when I pressed record, it became a square red.
Everything works perfectly well. It's not my first time using a gimball with GoPro hero 4 silver.
I am starting to wonder if my gimbal is not défectif.
Before returning it, you guys are my last hope.

Trust different start up method.

Happened to me when I fired it up for the first time.

Make sure WiFi on phone is off and app is closed.

Turn on drone

Turn on controller

Wait for them to link

Turn on WiFi on phone and connect

Open app

Should be ready to record.

Trust different start up method.

Happened to me when I fired it up for the first time.

Make sure WiFi on phone is off and app is closed.

Turn on drone

Turn on controller

Wait for them to link

Turn on WiFi on phone and connect

Open app

Should be ready to record.

Thanks a million.
I'll try that as soon as the rain stops ( Montreal)

I found that I lose image too but can still record. It's all about the start up process.

I think for me - start Solo. Start controller. Log into Wifi. Open app. When connected just prior to going into the fly section I chant to the GoPro gods. I turn on GoPro. I anxiously wait for image to appear and red dot to work. If not I land and start over.

I also have had luck getting Solo into the air then flying over to me and while it's hovering slightly above me I push the on button of GoPro. It's like some kind of superstitious voodoo ritual.

I did have issues due to excessive heat that the camera quit responding. I had to remove its battery to shut it off and it was almost too hot to touch. Thanks to high heat index and 102 degree day in the sun. So if you've been flying and the camera gets funky and won't record check that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421