Can't get gopro 3+black to connect and show video

Reaction score
What's good people's...im new to the drone game...had my solo for a few and only flew it 3 times...everything works well other than me not being able to have video thru my screen..i tried everything that I could do...i have 2 different cams and both will not work..

Anyway, first off it is often recommended to make sure all software-driven parts are up to date!
Here especially your Hero 3+ cams...
I use a Hero 3 silver without problems...

Anyway, first off it is often recommended to make sure all software-driven parts are up to date!
Here especially your Hero 3+ cams...
I use a Hero 3 silver without problems...
I'm new to gopro so a lot of this stuff is going over my head

So start out by updating the GoPro if available... How to is found on the GoPro Homepage. Easiest is doing it via Bluetooth and Smartphone and the GoPro App!! Good luck. let me know if you need more help! Izi

Reactions: JBAlaska
What's good people's...im new to the drone game...had my solo for a few and only flew it 3 times...everything works well other than me not being able to have video thru my screen..i tried everything that I could do...i have 2 different cams and both will not work..
You can remove the gimbal and connect the camera directly to the main cable of the drone that goes to the gimbal. Bone, remove the gimbal and connect the camera directly. Then try to see if you can see the image. Sorry for my bad english [emoji1308]

Sent from my SM-N920C using 3DRPilots Drone Forum mobile app

I had same issues with my GoPro 3 and figured it out. Here’s what I do. Turn on controller then power up solo/drone. Open whatever app you are using solex app, SidePilot app, stock solo app. And see if video feed is working. If not then close the app or go back to home screen of app- not fly page and then carefully go over to solo drone and manually power off and back on the GoPro. After you have power cycled the GoPro reopen app go to fly screen and video feed should work.
That’s the only way I’m able to get my GP 3 video feed going and I’m assuring you it will be the same for you.
Only GP4 black, ect,, work without doing this power cycle thing.
Good luck

You can remove the gimbal and connect the camera directly to the main cable of the drone that goes to the gimbal. Bone, remove the gimbal and connect the camera directly. Then try to see if you can see the image. Sorry for my bad english [emoji1308]

Sent from my SM-N920C using 3DRPilots Drone Forum mobile app
Thanks 4 responding I don't have the gimbal...i have the stock cam holder

Reactions: WISOX
I had same issues with my GoPro 3 and figured it out. Here’s what I do. Turn on controller then power up solo/drone. Open whatever app you are using solex app, SidePilot app, stock solo app. And see if video feed is working. If not then close the app or go back to home screen of app- not fly page and then carefully go over to solo drone and manually power off and back on the GoPro. After you have power cycled the GoPro reopen app go to fly screen and video feed should work.
That’s the only way I’m able to get my GP 3 video feed going and I’m assuring you it will be the same for you.
Only GP4 black, ect,, work without doing this power cycle thing.
Good luck
Thanks 4 responding...im going to try it in a few....i hope it works...eaither way thanks a ton #Salute

Reactions: Cbird47

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo