Cameron Sino

Reaction score
Hey Folks!
So I thought I dig a bit into this whole CS Battery thing. I emailed them asking if they are the OEM of the Solo battery, if their batteries were fresh production and if not if/when they planned to make a fresh batch.

I posted on the FB Owners Group and it generated some interesting responses. I lieu of their claims made in the attached response I am still not convinced these aren't simply relabeled Solo stock. I read in an earlier thread here that the Grey battery cover used in the CS for sale listings was photo shopped and that the actual batteries they send have the familiar 3DR black top. The thread on FB also produced a photo of the 3DR label under the CS one.

Couple all of this with reliable 3DR claims that there have been no production runs since 2015 I am going to maintain my perception the the CS Battery being of fresh stock are false.

CS Reply.jpg CS Solo Battery.jpg CS Label peel.jpg

Search eBay and Amazon.
Where can you purchase these?
I guess it depends where you live. You can search eBay and Amazon. I found these at a Nutritionist not sure what vitamins have to do with Solo batteries. Hands down the cheapest and most reliable source has been and continues to be B& H Photo. If you get a dud they will refund your money or replace it no questions asked. They even pay for return shipping. This is important as a percentage of batteries are now toast as they approach their EOL. Here's the vitamin link- https://goo.gl/NdCbkj

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000