Camera settings not appearing in Solex

Reaction score
Hey guys,
In the past week I've purchased Solex, updated my Solo, and installed the MRO GPS. I'm trying to get used to the new app as it's obviously different than the Solo app and much more robust. The problem I'm having is accessing camera settings. I get a camera feed but it seems like its stuck on timelapse mode (see pic attached). I use a GoPro 4 Silver by the way. I'm not seeing any options in the app to change the settings from video to pictures to timelapse, etc. However, if I hit record with the controller button, it records a video. Do I need to let Solex know what camera I'm using somehow? I appreciate your help!Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-15-41.png

Hey guys,
In the past week I've purchased Solex, updated my Solo, and installed the MRO GPS. I'm trying to get used to the new app as it's obviously different than the Solo app and much more robust. The problem I'm having is accessing camera settings. I get a camera feed but it seems like its stuck on timelapse mode (see pic attached). I use a GoPro 4 Silver by the way. I'm not seeing any options in the app to change the settings from video to pictures to timelapse, etc. However, if I hit record with the controller button, it records a video. Do I need to let Solex know what camera I'm using somehow? I appreciate your help!View attachment 9103
U might need to update the gopro also

I just tried that and the camera is up to date (version 5.00).
Could it be a setting in the camera I had a gopro 3+ black I bought that had the time lapse on when I bought it I couldn't even get video feed it took me a while to figure it out but once I cut the time lapse off it worked perfect.just a thought

Could it be a setting in the camera I had a gopro 3+ black I bought that had the time lapse on when I bought it I couldn't even get video feed it took me a while to figure it out but once I cut the time lapse off it worked perfect.just a thought
I cycled through the different modes directly through the gopro and the Solex app didn't respond to it. I might reinstall the Solex app and see if that works.

I did this to myself when I got Solex just the other day. Make sure in the App Settings for Solex that the checkbox parameter about sending CAM_ (something something something) messages is NOT checked (cleared of any selection). After this I was able to interface with my Hero4Black and change settings like I was expecting, start/stop recording, etc.

I did this to myself when I got Solex just the other day. Make sure in the App Settings for Solex that the checkbox parameter about sending CAM_ (something something something) messages is NOT checked (cleared of any selection). After this I was able to interface with my Hero4Black and change settings like I was expecting, start/stop recording, etc.
So I deleted and reinstalled the app and that seemed to do the trick. I'm not sure if I had one of these selected by accident but reinstalling to default solved my problem. I appreciate your help guys!

Reactions: Saijin_Naib

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo