Calibration Error (Please restart Solo) next day after crash

Reaction score
Hi All,
Here is my story:
I was flying as usual and suddenly the battery level drops from 53% to 5% and drone start coming home, but during the landing battery died to 0% and solo crashed from ~ 2m height. After I replaced battery solo was flying without any noticeable issues, but when I reviewed recorder video I realized that video is shaking\not stable. Next day I replaced the props to new set and decided to check it again, and unfortunately video was not stable and after first battery died I turn solo off and replaced battery to another one. Since that time I can't fly, it says Calibration Error (Please restart Solo). I tried to recalibrate it, but can't pass it. I filed ticket to the 3dr support two days ago, but they are silent...

What I can do? How to debug fix it?

PS: Battery that failed - next day died completely (I can't charge it at all)

3DR Support reviewed the logs and said that it is something that isn't covered by warranty. So guys if you battery failed during flying - be prepared to buy new drone...

Not sure what lowering the battery failsafe point will do to help an IMU or compass problem....

What did 3DR say the problem is?

Thought your post #5 might relate to his, "Battery that failed - next day died completely (I can't charge it at all)" comment is all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle