Cable Cam Ease In/Out Pan Tilt

Reaction score
In the promo video, cable cam is shown with a ease out/in look (pan tilt).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
- Around :36 is the cable cam.

What are tips/tricks in achieving this look?

It automatically pans camera to where ever You set point to be. But you can adjust speed of Gimbal via settings on the controller "Slow for Fast"
If you use any of the smart shots, Solo does it more smoothly, then manually controlling it.

So if I set point A to be facing North, move the solo, turn the camera pointing South and set that as point B, solo will do everything for me? What if I want to change the angle of the camera mid flight? Is that when I do the left control while it is running the program?

You can change angle of the camera & height of Solo in mid flight to your liking.
You need to set "A" where to start them "B" to where Solo stop's. THen you can adjust gimbal & height to POI .

Yes solo will do the ease in and out all on its own
Want to see it work, use the gimbal controls on the right side of your controller
with the paddle on the left point your camera staight down. press and hold the b button on the gimbal controls on the right, it is the button below the roller wheel for speed
Now point your camera up to the 90 degree mark. press and hold the A button above the roller control. it will set 90 degrees as your a position. Now scroll the roller wheel and set if for like 18 seconds.
Now press the b button. watch the gimbal slowly start moving down then speed up towards the 45 degree mark, as it approaches the 0 or all the way down position it will slow. Effectively easing into the pan and easing out of the pan, all on its own.
Does the same thing in cable cam.

Reactions: Mklepack
Yes solo will do the ease in and out all on its own
Want to see it work, use the gimbal controls on the right side of your controller
with the paddle on the left point your camera staight down. press and hold the b button on the gimbal controls on the right, it is the button below the roller wheel for speed
Now point your camera up to the 90 degree mark. press and hold the A button above the roller control. it will set 90 degrees as your a position. Now scroll the roller wheel and set if for like 18 seconds.
Now press the b button. watch the gimbal slowly start moving down then speed up towards the 45 degree mark, as it approaches the 0 or all the way down position it will slow. Effectively easing into the pan and easing out of the pan, all on its own.
Does the same thing in cable cam.
Do you mean button 1 and 2?

So if I set point A to be facing North, move the solo, turn the camera pointing South and set that as point B, solo will do everything for me? What if I want to change the angle of the camera mid flight? Is that when I do the left control while it is running the program?
As other have said, Point A could be north with camera pointed straight down, point B could be 300 yards away, facing south with camera pointed straight ahead. Solo will do all the camera tilting, panning and flying for you.

Yes, at anytime you can interrupt the smart shot by oveririding somehting using your Controler (eg camera tilt). When you let go, Solo will revert back to its preprogrammed route. But doing this tends to mess up the smooth feel of the shot.

the buttons on top and bottom of the roller
top right side of the controller
Yes, this is button 1 and 2. A and B are setting your start/stop points on the top of the controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40