Broken Solo gimbal wanted in AU

Reaction score
Anyone got a dead/smashed/broken gimbal in Australia they want to get rid of? Will pay $ or trade for other new Solo parts.

I have one, bought it with a used bird, had the hdmi busted off if, tried to fix, no luck ,rest of it in good condition, nothing smashed. Send mea pm if interested, located rural NSW

Good day I have a broken gimbal I would get rid of it actually sort of works but no matter it's broken to me. What type of parts do you have for the solo? Do you have a shell with some other bits? Or what would it be worth to you

Thx
Anyone got a dead/smashed/broken gimbal in Australia they want to get rid of? Will pay $ or trade for other new Solo parts.

Good day I have a broken gimbal I would get rid of it actually sort of works but no matter it's broken to me. What type of parts do you have for the solo? Do you have a shell with some other bits? Or what would it be worth to you

Thx

Hi Dartmango, thanks for your reply. I have managed to get hold of one here in Aus. I’d possibly be interested in another , though I think the postage costs for a parts swap would be prohibitive between ?? and ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela