Brave New Solo Owner

Reaction score
Hi guys;

Like most guys who likes to tinker this solo deal from Best buy was too good to pass up:p.

With respect to drones I am not a total newbie, been messing with ardupilot, pixhawk, cc3d revo etc etc, the solo is the first out of box (almost) ready to fly LOL

I have already purchased the mrobotics gps and just waiting on a few more bobs and ends to come by magic post.

Does anyone still have the firmware for the gopro 4 black ?

Thanks all , looking forward to sharing my experiences.

The solo may be a lost cause but I am sure looking forward to the journey. ;)

Welcome aboard, Bladestrik3. Even with your past experience with drones, be sure to download the Solo manual. It is good reading for all things Solo, and can answer a lot of questions. Good luck and safe flying to you.....:)

Welcome- I'm guessing you're in the UK, no?

Which FW version are you looking for?

Chuck;
I already have the manual, I am firm believer in reading manuals hard habit to break. I have been watching a few youtube video also for this I may have missed

madddog;
I am state side, must update my profile.
I am looking for the 3.X firmware , i think that's the one before things got broken,

Reactions: Maddog
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Chuck;
I already have the manual, I am firm believer in reading manuals hard habit to break. I have been watching a few youtube video also for this I may have missed

madddog;
I am looking for the 3.X firmware , i think that's the one before things got broken,
Chuck;

madddog;
Check out post 178 for the firmware instructions:
GoPro HERO4 Black/Silver update v4.0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo