Big Sale on Solo parts/Acc from 3DR. Close Out?

Considering the 3DR Site Scan uses the Solo Drone I am not sure if it is the last until they come up with a new drone for Site Scan.

"Replacement shell for Site Scan and 3DR Solo (arms, legs, compass and LED covers) without motor pods or autopilot electronics"

Site Scan Pricing | 3DR Site Scan - Commercial Drone Platform

The Complete Package
  • - 3DR Drone, Sony R10C camera,
    gimbal, hard case, 3 batteries
  • - 1 year Site Scan license
  • - 1 year Success Services

Just a thought . . .

Reactions: Barramundi
good price on the shell and backpack.
my tester rev a solo may need a new shell eventually.
I don't like scrapes and scuffs :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Barramundi
Thanks for posting, been waiting for a good price on a shell. I'm a bit disappointed that they're not selling any of the sitescan motorpods that have been the topic of many conversations. ;)

If they are doing something more than just unloading excess inventory. Perhaps we will see other items soon. Sony cam and gimbal would be nice. :)

Is $30 per motor pod a worthwhile buy considering they go for $60+ typically? I'm thinking about buying 2 of each pod type but am not sure if I should do that or go with upgrade pods. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks...

Reactions: Rex Barlow
Is $30 per motor pod a worthwhile buy considering they go for $60+ typically? I'm thinking about buying 2 of each pod type but am not sure if I should do that or go with upgrade pods. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks...
Hmm, just my opinion; but, "$30 per motor pod a worthwhile buy considering they go for $60+ typically?". I figure that at roughly 50% off and a pretty good deal.

Hmm, just my opinion; but, "$30 per motor pod a worthwhile buy considering they go for $60+ typically?". I figure that at roughly 50% off and a pretty good deal.
I was basically thinking the same thing, I just wanted to hear it from somebody else! lol I've read about people actually ordering new pods just for the esc's in them and then selling the stock motors and adding aftermarket motors. I'm thinking I should order a set of 4 new pods for once mine on my Solo end up wearing out, whenever that might be. Is there anyway to get free shipping from 3DR, a special code or something?

Was on yesterday. Maybe the A-Holes bailed already. I got major issues with those people!!! Doesn't matter, I'm bailin & sellin everystuff!!!
Yes, bird we know you had a bad experience and are selling 'everystuff'. Wouldn't hurt to also realize that the vast majority (I did not say ALL) here have and have had a great experience with the product and the company. But like ANY product, some will not have the same experience. It's like going into a Chevy forum and yelling how bad you have experienced with yours and your selling your Chevy. We get it.

Can't find 3DR sale today! Is it still on?
The link shows the only thing left is the GPS shield. Probable didn't have much left. I thought they had sold out what they had long ago to their service center.

Yes, bird we know you had a bad experience and are selling 'everystuff'. Wouldn't hurt to also realize that the vast majority (I did not say ALL) here have and have had a great experience with the product and the company. But like ANY product, some will not have the same experience. It's like going into a Chevy forum and yelling how bad you have experienced with yours and your selling your Chevy. We get it.
Never had any problems with any of my Chevys. Had quite a few. But after dealin with these Morons is Enuf!!. Auurrgghh!! 4 hrs of chat & Emails with the same BS responses just doesnt make my day!! Fixin to Smokem down. Enjoy ur birds!!

The link shows the only thing left is the GPS shield. Probable didn't have much left. I thought they had sold out what they had long ago to their service center.
YEPPER!!! And no support. I'm baillin!!

Solobird....go spend a couple of grand on a DJI......price your solo right....and it will sell....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo