Best video editor?

Reaction score
What do most people use for editing? Just basic gopro stuff. Like to add music and effects, nothing crazy. Ive used Splice by gopro in the past and liked it, but made the switch to android, and splice isn't available. Quick doesn't do quite enough for what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Reactions: Deleted member 7413
well you said best but were not clear about much else
the Best is Premiere Pro or Final Cut

I'd like something for free or close to free, that can do all, or maybe a little bit more than Splice, but for Android.

There is an app on my Galaxy Note 4 that I use sometimes. It is KineMaaster, which I sometime use for very short film clips. Other than that, I use Final Cut Pro X.

I use Power Director 15, it's on sale now, I think it always is.
Google
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I used PowerDirectory (Windows) for a long time. It is nice but quirky here and there and advertises at one a lot.
Recently I've been using kdenlive on linux. It is amazing for what it costs (free) plus it has a boat load of effects (the "curves" and bezier effect in color correction is great for video shot in protune) and many tutorials on Youtube.
I don't use Windows much but I did try it there. The current is the first release on that platform and there are rumors of stability issues.

I use Power Director 15, it's on sale now, I think it always is.
Google

This! Smoothest PC editor on the market!

What do most people use for editing? Just basic gopro stuff. Like to add music and effects, nothing crazy. Ive used Splice by gopro in the past and liked it, but made the switch to android, and splice isn't available. Quick doesn't do quite enough for what I'm looking for. Thanks.
if you are on a Mac iMovie works... Linux.. Kino works. I use both.

I second the Adobe Premiere recommendation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela