Best Buy Solo package on Thanksgiving $349.99

Better deal.
Includes Extra Battery & Props for the same price!
3DR - Solo Drone, Gimbal, Smart Rechargeable Battery & Extra Propellers

9999274700050008_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

Hi, Steve. The first one shown is the same deal as the one you found, but it was just shown differently. I had to look closely to find it, but it is the same. Shame on you for making me work so hard today.....;). Have a great Thanksgiving!

Hi, Steve. The first one shown is the same deal as the one you found, but it was just shown differently. I had to look closely to find it, but it is the same. Shame on you for making me work so hard today.....;). Have a great Thanksgiving!
Sorry for any inconveniences, But the link you have listed only list the free items after you add them to cart.
The link i listed shows & list all the free items up front.

Both lead to same cart.
I pick the one that list everything i getting first, LOL.
Happy ThanksGiving to you also.

Interestingly, not available in stores.
Just goes to show the inventory is getting low! Went by a best buy on vacation earlier this week in Wisconsin they had sold out of the drone but had every thing else! Wasn't buying one but just wanted to see if they carried them. Soon they be done in all retail stores.

Prices should have dropped below $300, same as for the GoPro HERO 4 Black. I'll wait a while longer. Did pick up a spare Gimbal though for $84. Have see the GoPro below $300 but most all have been open box items.

I went to my local Best Buy and they honored the web only deal. They only had 6 of the drones left but a ton of extra batteries and props.

Question is, is it still a worthwhile buy considering that 3DR looks to be pulling the drone out of retail to bundle it only with the Sony Camera and gamble as part of their site scan package? I asked support the question but haven't received a response. With no GoPro5 gamble being released and no more retail support past the one year warranty, will this remain a stable platform to use without spending $12,000 on the software? I'm a relatively new entry into the drone world with only a Yuneec Typhoon. i'm looking at this one now because the Yuneec does not support geo-tagging and has no auto-pilot.

Thanks,
Tom

It actually is available in stores! I just bought one and the manager told me that most stores excluding a couple were sent 8 to sell! It's an awesome deal! I already got mine up and running without any issues so far.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson
I would suggest that if you need any accessories or the drone itself to buy them as soon as you can afford because according to one of the managers at a Wisconsin location he said that they only plan to keep the 3D robotics products until most of the product is gone. Then eventually put the leftover stuff on clearance. Not sure how accurate this is but if it's true batteries gimbles etc may be gone forever so do not crash!

Reactions: FinniKris
i tried to get the bag too but the actual ad from bestbuy did not show the bag :( but it was only $50

Hello,
Could someone provide the link, or information on how to install the V2 or other options for better GPS acquisition?
Thank you

I showed them this ad and they gave me the bag too...

3DR Black Solo Drone Bundle
Ditto. In SLC Utah, West Jordan store, they have more than 20 units, and I was able to purchase three, including backpacks, now bringing my fleet of Solo's to nine units. Aside from being the drone I use for training, I've now got parts for when I need to cannibalize units.

That said, I'm finding myself using a Yuneec Typhoon more and more. Flies more smoothly than the Solo, but doesn't have the same level of automation I enjoy with the MPCC and Tower. :(

did they work out the camera at all?
when they were very new I looked at one, and almost bought one.
But looking at the video, it seemed real digital looking. Not sure how to describe it.

Depending on what GoPro you use the video may not be the best of quality. I recommend a hero 4 black edition In 4k setting or even 2.7k for best video.

No I was talking about the camera on the Typhoon
check my signature
They've upgraded it to the CGO 3+ instead of the original CGO 3. I've got one that is standard, and one I've put a 50mm (equivalent) Peau lens into. For cinema and inspection, I'm loving the lens. Here is an inspection I shot with it (not the report vid, just cuts for sharing)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea